270G begining...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ilovereef

2 months after moving over the new tank. Water chemistry is still not there maybe another few months. Some corals are still adjusting but most of them are doing well.

dsc0030t.jpg

dsc0078s.jpg

dsc0202cg.jpg

dsc0034v.jpg

dsc0076x.jpg

dsc0107n.jpg

dsc0226rf.jpg

dsc0132x.jpg

dsc0135xp.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable! What kind of coral is that big purple one in the middle? Its picture #5 on your first post and #1 on your second.

it's the pink milli, raised from a single inche frag from BR display tank for less than 2 years.

That is looking great wow I need to get my wife to see this and she might be ok with the 360 gal build I am trying to get her to go along with lol.

If ya don't mind me asking whats up with the water chem?

Out freaking standing!!!!! What size tank did you move from???? I personally don't think you are gonna have any worries, with colonies like that,looks like somebody has a clue as to what is going on!!!:D:D

Man, I knew that tank was going to look great, but it is better than I expected already. Only going to get better with time.

WOW Thang!!!!!!! Your new tank already looks amazing!!! Looks like it is already packed. I need to transfer my crap over to my 270g LOL.

Amazing looking tank Thang. Makes me want to start one again. I like everything about how it looks(rock work, furniture, coral selection, fish selection),very nice! The only thing you are missing is a leopard wrasse...

Amazing looking tank Thang. Makes me want to start one again. I like everything about how it looks(rock work, furniture, coral selection, fish selection),very nice! The only thing you are missing is a leopard wrasse...

Thanks, Steven and everybody for your nice words. Corals look healthy but lost some color and shineness... I hope they will pickup again sometime.
Mike(Saltybell) did a very good job on the furniture. and I did put on hold a leopard wrasse from BR but did not pick him up. I think I am going do that soon.

Last edited:
Wow Thang,
Great job with the transfer...the tank looks awesome. Great color and rock work. Looks crowded already. I think it is time to upgrade to a 500gallon tank :)
Good pick with the leopard wrasse. Those are beautiful. I had one but haven't seen it for two weeks now.

Back