270G begining...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

looking good there ,,congrats for the smoooooth transittion (was sound like you're going to taking your long sweeeet time )to the new tank:),,cheer

Thanks again Dang, Sarang, Niles and everyone. It's a smooth transaction and very minimal corals loss. Taking lots of time for rock work since many of my corals are big and already attached to the rocks. Couldn't put certain rock in certain way I liked... but I am happy with the way it turn out anyway :)
Beautiful tank! who built it for you? also I cant leave out the beautiful livestock!!!

Matt,
The builder is from Canada but I ordered through BR. Some extra money but having a peace of mind and couldn't do it without their delivery and help. Also, thanks again to all my good friends that giving a hand help me out to bring it in and put on top of the stand. :)

Thank you Cy, Ricky and everybody. Tank is still in good progress. I'll post more pics when corals gaining back color and shineness as before:)

I was finally able to see this tank in person last night. Absolutely amazing. Pics can never do this eight foot long tank justice. The milli in the center is close to 12-14 inches across.

It was nice to finally meet you Thang.
Thank you for having us over.

I was finally able to see this tank in person last night. Absolutely amazing. Pics can never do this eight foot long tank justice. The milli in the center is close to 12-14 inches across.

It was nice to finally meet you Thang.
Thank you for having us over.

Thank you and it's very nice to meet you too! It's very special for me to have you, Mike and Josheph & his wife visit last night when they were in town. Thanks again :)

Back