28g Nanocube CF

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

My brother also gave my part of his frogspawn.. That did well during the move from Boise to Puyallup. It now has seven heads (pictures later)...

My fish kicked up some sand, and it created this snow effect, which I captured with my point and shoot...

Attachments

• IMG_5448a.jpg
    IMG_5448a.jpg
    50 KB
A few travelers... from Boise. I hoped it might be something new, but I'm told they are just immature yellow polyps. I wish they would just stay this way...

I bought this fish a little while ago... I've always wanted one... Of course, now I have 3 orange fish in the tank. I may trade the clowns at some point for another fish... we'll see.

Clown fish hosting in my frogspawn. Part of me wants an anemone, but I don't want it cruising all over the tank. They seem pretty content.

...................... I hope to grow this frogspawn to be a real centerpiece. We'll see though. It might just take up too much room after a while.

Shoot. My pictures are failing to attach...

I'll go take some more...

All my pictures are with my little 7.1 mp Canon Elph Powershot. Just a point and shoot, but I find I can get some ok pictures (for an amateur). I do hate when the flash goes off... most of the time the colors are jacked up when that happens.

I wish I could get some nice close ups like I see in some other threads.

So far I'm pretty happy with my tank.

I'd like to get rid of the yellow polyps and get something really yellow in there. Maybe Lemonade zoos. Also, I'm hoping that some coraline algae will start taking off. I use bio blocks which I've been pretty happy with in the past.

I'm hoping to get some cool zoos in there.. .try to keep it pretty simple. As for now, it's mostly white, orange and green!

I could use a little more light. Whenever I see a small patch of blue in the sky, I stare at it and pretend it's getting bigger! It's not as cold as Boise or Chicago, which is good. I keep expecting it to get colder. I'm told it won't...

Hey, at least you don't have to shovel snow!

Back