2nd. Ocellaris Pair - Babies

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Well...I guess now if you wanted babies I can offer them from two different parents...

These are from a second pair of Ocellaris that started spawning 2 months ago. Different than the parents I posted earlier ;) Will post a photo of proud parents tomorrow.

pair2-a.jpg

pair2-b.jpg

pair2-c.jpg

Best,
Ilham

that is pretty sweet elmo I hope I can have just some of the success that you do. I have a batch from my ocellaris now, eggs are 4 days old, susie set me up with some rotis and brine and gave me a crash course. Good luck I am sure they will go fast. Oh and any advice would be great pm me if you can think of and rookie mitakes I could possibly make I would like to keep them top a minimal. andy

Thank you for the kind words.

While marine fish breeding isn't really 'easy', nor is it an exact 'science'...it is nice to see little tadpole things turn to fish.

By the way, ocellaris are by far the easiest clownfish to raise, and it seems like by the numbers, about 10's of thousands are bred every minute.

Andy, you will have no problems.

Best,
Ilham

WA coral said:
that is pretty sweet elmo I hope I can have just some of the success that you do. I have a batch from my ocellaris now, eggs are 4 days old, susie set me up with some rotis and brine and gave me a crash course. Good luck I am sure they will go fast. Oh and any advice would be great pm me if you can think of and rookie mitakes I could possibly make I would like to keep them top a minimal. andy

How did this end up going Andy?

Best,
Ilham

Back