350g tank skimmer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Notturnia

Hi all.. i hope i correctly translate.. so it should be a 350 gallons tank .. or a 1300-1400 liters.. as you wish..

in this days my wife told me i can build it if i can pay for the glasses.. that here (italy) will cost me approx 3k € .. so nearly 5.000 dollars

well.. the main trouble is.. i want to use a DSB.. and i think in USA you are the best for DSB system.. in europe we mostly use the Berlin system.. and i'm going to close a Berlin tank (150 gallons) after 4 years..

i'm moving in the new house.. and will start the new tank with the DSB as i like the sand..

the question is.. what skimmer ?.. i was thinking about a Bubble master 300.. then i saw the ETSS and the BAR (austin ocean now..) and i start to think about them..

what will be your ideas about it ?

tnx

they seems a bit.. weak.. not well made.. maybe a picture not well made.. but the feeling it's they are a cheap version of the ati.. and need more pumps to do what a single red dragon can do..

hehe .. seems all are using venturi or spray skimmers and no more downdraft becket system :D i was probably still in '05-'06 :D

Ati bubble master uses the sicce pump so does the MSX skimmers. The Red Dragon pump you are talking about are used by Bubble King two different company.

Back