• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

48x30x15 penninsula

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Matt@CFI

I wanted to share these pictures of a 48''x30''x15'' Penninsula style tank. it features a very thin brace with one single large port hole for a great top down tank!

check out pics and have a blessed day!!!!

aquariumbuilds009-1.jpg

aquariumbuilds002-1.jpg

aquariumbuilds001-2.jpg

aquariumbuilds003-1.jpg

close up of the clearity of our joints in our aquariums! this is not only cosmetic, it also means a much stronger joint then those mass produced tank manufacturers...
aquariumbuilds006-1.jpg

close up of our very detailed work in our radius corners in the top brace which is superior to others! this is part of what allows us to warranty our craftsmenship for 5 years!
aquariumbuilds004-1.jpg

Cheers!!!!

Matt

thats my tank!!!!thats my tank!!!cant wait to get it home and set it up....:)
ill see if my bro in law is not busy tomorrow and i will come and pick it up for sure:)

thanks

I still dont think you are going to have room for the carpet and you are going to have to give it to me:lol:

Matt great job again. I just wish you could do glass so we could get a
72x48x20 going.

im not sure but i think the holes is in the bottom of the overflow?
not sure about this..i know nothing about that stuff...:oops:i only know how to buy corals:lol::D

maybe matt can tell us more about it...my husband knows about how the set up will go but hes not home yet to answer any questions about the tank

Thanks everyone!

The return holes are in the sides of the OFB at the top. I Believe they will be using locline nozzels...

Cheers!
Matt

please tell me that tank is going to be a closed loop with the ports through the bottom. It would be a shame to clutter up the sides of that with powerheads.

Tom

please tell me that tank is going to be a closed loop with the ports through the bottom. It would be a shame to clutter up the sides of that with powerheads.

Tom

I believe they will be using a combo of vortechs on the black end along with the returns in the ofb...

Matt

i will be working on setting up the tank this weekend and will be making my new tank thread on this beautiful tank:)

as for lighting...i will have a hanging fixture...a current usa outer orbit 2x250w hqi with 4x54w t5 with led's...will be an open top:):p
i can view corals topdown now..i love this tank..thanks matt!!!:p:):Dand i love the view box u gave me...:)

i will be working on setting up the tank this weekend and will be making my new tank thread on this beautiful tank:)

as for lighting...i will have a hanging fixture...a current usa outer orbit 2x250w hqi with 4x54w t5 with led's...will be an open top:):p
i can view corals topdown now..i love this tank..thanks matt!!!:p:):Dand i love the view box u gave me...:)

any good progress on the new setup?

Looking forward to pictures!!!

Matt

will work on pic matt...i already have it in place(in our room:shock:)..:):)
everyone that came over and saw it always say its a very nice tank..im so proud of it:pcant wait to fill it up with water will do this weekend..then will start an official new thread:)

Back