• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5th Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sigh .................... i have to wait till tomorrow , stupid people wanting to pay me for hurting them ! siggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess ill just have to see you guys tomorrow , i dont like it ! <pout>

Thanks again Cy and BR staff! left the shop this morning with a few things for myself and a bunch of stuff for the club! great sale!

Thanks to everyone who came by today. Best sale ever! To reward all our fantastic customers we decided to get crazy. We made over 50 frags that will be available for $5 each starting Sunday morning!! Yes, $5:) No further discount. There are Zoas, Acros, Green Star, Yellow Polyps, Lobophyllia, and more. Thanks again everyone.

See Jerry, its not all bad that you had to wait until Sunday;)

Thanks again for the achilles. Eating like a champ. I still might get a recheck is possible for about forty chromis. Just not sure when I will be back that way again

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks again for the achilles. Eating like a champ. I still might get a recheck is possible for about forty chromis. Just not sure when I will be back that way again

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Awesome! If you want the raincheck for the chromis just give us a call to place the order:)

I'm so excited for te results I cant hardly wait ! But guess I have to . Hope the sale went super well for you guys . And thanks for putting these things on . This is like my Christmas ! Woo hoo!

I'm so excited for te results I cant hardly wait ! But guess I have to . Hope the sale went super well for you guys . And thanks for putting these things on . This is like my Christmas ! Woo hoo!

Jerry, you won..............allot Just saw the results on Facebook. How much did you spend on raffle tickets? I mean seriously it had to be quite a bit.....lol

052.jpg

so i was a little excited to see these smiling
faces
053.jpg

054.jpg

then i got home and did this
061.jpg

Back