60 gallon frag system build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Frankie,
I noticed you have been lurking on the board the past few days.
Welcome back to the board.
How about a quick update on your system.
Its been looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnng overdue.

Hey Peppi!
Yeah, I kinda fell off didn't I? Well, this time last year crap hit the fan around here big time for me when a 12 year old boy jumped off my roof breaking his leg pretty severely.
Yeah, I have a girl. Lol. Long story short, the rabbit hole went pretty deep that i was unaware of and i had to drop everything i was into and get me kid back on track.
Mission accomplished for now! I have been putting some serious thought to pulling this system out of the shop and getting it going finally.
It's basically complete. About $500 should finish it off and i can start adding water.
The wife seems pretty satisfied to let me get back to my hobby so hopefully this thread will come back to life in a month or so.
Thanks for digging me out of the land of lost misfits!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Forum Runner

GOOD TO HEAR! Your back...not the kid situation. My daughter is almost 8...time to get the "mean dad" face on! Haha! Im not too worried. Shes a great kid!

Thanks Pandora
Yeah, my girl is great also. A student, artistic and beautiful. But i tell you girls, when they go from 12 to 13 something evil takes over! lol! ;)
She is still difficult but I am able to sleep the night through now without worry of her sneaking off. Especially since I screwed all the windows shut with star head screws.....

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Forum Runner

Teenaged girls are in a world of their own. I would rather raise 5 boys instead of 1 girl! I have a few of my own horror stories about my teens.

Glad to hear things are somewhat back on track.

Excited to hear you are going to pull the system out of the shop and put it in service. It is much to nice to be just collecting dust!

Back