600 Gallon Mixed Reef: Looking for input

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WOW! I bet you are getting excited! That's going to be awesome!

Goon Squad Member 3 outta 4 here! Sorry im late Sixxer! I just read all the pages so i hope your ready for the questions, lol.

Can you take some shots of the back tank wall, im curious to the overflow concept you have going.

Did you come up with a flow design yet? I seen you asked MOJO for one, did he pencil you anything?

Are you going to have enough clearance to do your rockwork in the middle of the tank?

And of course, what type of lighting are you going to use?

Sorry im late,
Jidz

Alright, Finally!!!! Some updated photos

MVC-060S.jpg

Just got back from Premium Aquatics in these two photos

6008.jpg

6007.jpg

Still alot to do before it's officially up and running, but it's getting there.

Nice man! I love how the setup came out! Does Premium Aquatics have anymore stock left?:p Best of luck finishing it all up!:)

Dood that is some stuff:)

Your tank is looking awesome, lots of work going into it & it shows very nice!

Thanks for the compliments.

I think Premium has restocked it shelves! :lol:

Rock/Fish had been moved to another tank in February. Hope to get them in this tank soon.

As amazing as the progress is thus far, your not allowed to show a shot of an empty tank on a bare stand and then a glistening tank around a finished stand without showing the in between shots! Its in the rule book, i think it right next to pretty pleeze

-Jiddy

PS Keep up the good work

Ok Jiddy,

But only because you said Pretty Please.
12.jpg

MVC-038S.jpg

MVC-037S.jpg

MVC-019S.jpg

6001.jpg

And me cleaning out the inside walls of the tank before fill-up.
6004.jpg

Jiddy said:
Goon Squad Member 3 outta 4 here! Sorry im late Sixxer! I just read all the pages so i hope your ready for the questions, lol.

Can you take some shots of the back tank wall, im curious to the overflow concept you have going.

Did you come up with a flow design yet? I seen you asked MOJO for one, did he pencil you anything?

Are you going to have enough clearance to do your rockwork in the middle of the tank?

And of course, what type of lighting are you going to use?

Sorry im late,
Jidz

Hey, you have to answer all these questions:)

Jiddy said:
So is there a room behind there? What are your flow ideas?

The tank is plumbed into the garage which is on the other side of the wall. So I guess my tank room is about 24 feet x 24 feet if I don't want to park any cars in the garage.:lol:

I have a Sequence Hammerhead for a return. I also have two Tunze 6100's and two Tunze 6200's to mount inside the tank for flow. Should give me around 23000 GPH.

Back