7 gallon cadlight zen low iron glass

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MGDMIRAGE

Shoulda been a fish!
Did like a 80% water change today and threw all my zoanthids in there. The light is temp, I don't think it has the oomph to keep the zoas happy. This is about 15 minutes after the huge water change so water isn't perfectly clear yet and about 10 minutes after I dropped all the zoanthids in.

Holey Cow,
Is that enough flow?? LOL
How big is the overflow box?
Is the pump sitting in the overflow box?
Id the "Sand bed" just one big slab?
Can you remove it from the tank??
Tank and rock work along with the livestock look great

Holey Cow,
Is that enough flow?? LOL
How big is the overflow box?
Is the pump sitting in the overflow box?
Id the "Sand bed" just one big slab?
Can you remove it from the tank??
Tank and rock work along with the livestock look great

lol Lots of nice flow and it is fun watching it switch back and forth from the SCWD, I have insane surface movement from this setup and the shimmer is crazy.
Overflow box is: 12"L x3"W x10 1/4"H and has a 1.5" bulkhead drilled in the back of it. Overflow box has the heater in the bottom of it since I figure there is tons of flow there to mix the heat, also it sits in 3" of water so it never runs dry.
Pump is sitting in a custom 10 gallon I built a few years ago it is 15"x15"x10"
The sand is a solid piece that can be removed from the tank in one piece

Thanks, I gotta figure out what good sand grazers are now. I do like not having to have some burrowing snails and this should make for less bristleworms I HOPE hehe.

Nice work on the Zoo collection and this setup as a whole. Now get those corals to grow so i can buy some frags off you. By the way where are you getting your corals if you don't mind me asking.

Back