80/20 Rule of Reefkeeping

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It helps when we can go right over the bridge to Oregon, and buy things without a sales tax.

HTC EVO tapatalk

We have to pay $1 to go over our bridge that takes you over to Paradise Island. Even more expensive over there LOL!

What do you do for work again

HTC EVO tapatalk

Installation and General manager of Audio Concepts. We are authorized dealers for Directed Electronics in the Bahamas for the past 12 years or so. So if you are into car audio or security you've probably heard of Viper, Clifford, Orion, Precision Power, Polk Audio etc...All fall under Directed Electronics. We do all of that custom work you see on Unique Whips and stuff when we aren't doing work for the car dealerships which is our bread and butter. We supply most of the dealerships with their alarms and players. With the Bahamian market being the way it is, the car dealers like say Kia as an example, can order their brand new cars without even a radio in it or keyless entry remotes so we supply them with all of that as far down as even leather kits as we are a distributor for Katzkin here. :)

Wow man that sounds like good job. So are you involved with the fabrication process, or the concept to real fab aspect

HTC EVO tapatalk

Wow man that sounds like good job. So are you involved with the fabrication process, or the concept to real fab aspect

HTC EVO tapatalk

If you are referring to custom fabrications yea, we do that. Like we make custom kick panels, door panels etc from scratch and stuff like fiberglass molds etc. Anything you can think of we basically do it. We also bring in car accessories if people want them etc. Like I said, our main thing is auto sound and security, but we get into a bit of everything if we have time.

Edit: So I won't derail the thread with pictures un-related here to the topic, I'll pm you a few Josh. Give me a sec. :)

Last edited:
Just a little bump for those that may be wrecking their brains thinking a bit to deep on some things in this hobby. :)

Back