80 gallon tank ....will it hold these for a week

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got to thinking, post a pic once all the fish are crammed in their watery grave. (BEFORE THEY ARE DEAD PLEASE) ;)

With what was mentioned there is no way they will live. You should go to walley word and buy a bunch of containers and get the saltwater mixed up to .20 for the fis and .24 for the reef guys. At least a air stone for some water movement and oxygen. You will not sell any dead fish. Once you open the box up "stuff starts ta happen"

where are all of these fish going to be located in washington??? ive got room to buy some fish might as well save some...let me know where and when and ill buy some before you put them in your "tank"

It's nice to see that people are actually giving good advice in the off-chance that this crazy scheme might work. It's unlikely that any amount of nitrifying bacteria would be able to catch up with the bioload of that many fish. That many bags wouldn't even be able to fit into the 80 gallon tank. Not to mention the compatibility issues between the carnivores and territorial specimens.

That said, I can only play "parrot" here and say to use carbon, aerate the water, and get some more containers with seawater in them.

By the way, where do you get the money to make a mistake like this? I'd like to know! :)

You guys are fun...

where are all of these fish going to be located in washington??? ive got room to buy some fish might as well save some...let me know where and when and ill buy some before you put them in your "tank"

The Location field in his profile says "India," but I think his head's in the clouds! :D

nice ideas ...i must say

thanks all of you

but now i must tell you

gelly fish +all inverts will stay in 1 year old tank

rays and eels will stay in a bath tub for max 10 hours .....

clowns ......butterflys .....angels ....trigger will stay in 80 gallon

what i calculated ....max 30 fishes will be in 80 gallon left after 1 day

i will transport all the other fishes .....just after changing the water .....

yellow tangs ,blue tangs ,chromis ,clowns will and other one pieces fishes will be sold within few hour .....

this is going to be one freakin funny hell of a experience ....

my target is save 90% of stock

5% death are always there.....

i am not bringing any big fishes all are small sizes ....aroung 3 inches max

so i think it will be ok ....

When I see threads like this I know people will take to heart something crazy like this. I have no idea how things are done in India, it seemes to me he is trying to make a fast buck. Everyone has opinions and he seemes to be looking for help. It is always sad to see things like this but in reality I'm sure it can be very nasty on how fish are caught by some people.
So opions aside let's not get too carried away & just try to offer what help we can, hopefully next time he will consider being prepared better & not turn out as bad as it can be.

Second for pics. Actually you should set up a webcam. I would like to see all the acclimating for all those fish.

You could charge for the webcam and make money that you will lose from dead fish maybe? I would pay a couple bucks.

LOL!

pics

ok webcam can be opted ....but i will make a vedio of it .....straight from the airport

just for you guys....

dont have to pay money for that .....

i just need your help

posting few pics of 80 gallon tank

if need latest pics please ask me

Good luck i would still get like 3 kiddie pools at least. Maybe that 100g container in kirkland for 50 bucks.

This is not going to be a "funny" experience..

I would hate to be one of those fish right now.

You could seperate them into groups. The ones that look sick go right from the bag to the 80 gallon tank, the ones that look a little more healthy can be put into another tank where they are forced to de-assemble old batteries with their bare fins.

This reminds me of a thread on the Monster Fish Keepers forum entitled ":D When Freshwater Meats Saltwater." The guy acclimated some marine groupers into full freshwater. It's fun to play god, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back