80 gallon tank ....will it hold these for a week

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the word fish was replaced with dog.I don't believe any of us would be trying to help, if there were 134 ...even say 90 dogs on one truck.I think its wrong that you know that fish are going to die

i am not counting 42 fishes:D in bioload...as they will stay for only an hour in tank then dispacted to buyer

total = 120 fishes - 40 fishes =80 fishes

20 fishes will saty for 2 hours

20 more will stay for 4 hours

20 more will stay for 5 hours

left 20 will stay in for next remaing few weeks

2 batfish+4 rays+ 2 eels+5 koran +2 clown trigger+3 porcupine fih will be transfered from 30 gallon after to 134 gallon after 6 hours if not sold

all inverts will go in 134 gallon right from 1st time

after 6 hours cucumbers+shrimps+snails+dusters+slugs+worms+scallop+anemones +jelly will be transfered to 30 gallon

target after 6 hours.....

tank 1=20 fishes

tank 2=10 inverts

left over stock should be 30 items:idea: after 7 hours in both tank 1&2

that any tank can handle

3 test will done in 7 hours each after 2 hour ...according to that amonia remover will used

game of 7 hours ....:eek:

can we play it!!!!:badgrin:

7 hours game

:pi am not counting 42 fishes:D in bioload...as they will stay for only an hour in tank then dispacted to buyer

total = 120 fishes - 40 fishes =80 fishes

20 fishes will saty for 2 hours

20 more will stay for 4 hours

20 more will stay for 5 hours

left 20 will stay in for next remaing few weeks

2 batfish+4 rays+ 2 eels+5 koran +2 clown trigger+3 porcupine fih will be transfered from 30 gallon after to 134 gallon after 6 hours if not sold

all inverts will go in 134 gallon right from 1st time

after 6 hours cucumbers+shrimps+snails+dusters+slugs+worms+scallop+anemones +jelly will be transfered to 30 gallon

target after 6 hours.....

tank 1=20 fishes

tank 2=10 inverts

left over stock should be 30 items:idea: after 7 hours in both tank 1&2

that any tank can handle

3 test will done in 7 hours each after 2 hour ...according to that amonia remover will used

game of 7 hours ....:eek:

can we play it!!!!:badgrin:

its more than retarded buddy totally macro insane.....

you will change your words when you will watch the upcoming vedio

give me few more days ....

before i launch this topic to clound 9

yeah ....idiot in love you can say...

by the way say something after reading hole thread

or you will say sorry in the end.....

Thanks for the private message, but why private??? u understand what i am talking bout

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am wondering ...why called me idiot

i just said only

not done anything

if bring those ...your body will start burning

u understand what i am talking bout

if you cant watch then ....you are not allowed to speak here....

regards

sunny

Fortunately, you don't have the authority to pick and choose who is and is not allowed to "speak here...."

Interestingly, your number of inhabitants changes just about every time you post something. The other day, the total was up to 232. Now that seems to have dropped.

Any inhabitants that will be sold the day shipment arrives, should not even be released from their bags. Those bags should be floated, and given to buyer for transport. This will reduce stress on those particular fish.

I do hope, for the well being of all inhabitants involved, that you never undertake anything like this ever again. This is highly amoral and very irresponsible.

alki if your poting while posting ..please stop

dont spoil this thread............alki stop posting in this thread

i am feeling bad about this alki girl

alki you talk like a gurl

stop tacking this thread....asap

If the word fish was replaced with dog.I don't believe any of us would be trying to help, if there were 134 ...even say 90 dogs on one truck.I think its wrong that you know that fish are going to die

better yet, lets replace it with 'illeagal alien'. It reminds me of those people who stuff a bunch of people into a tractor trailer container promising them a safe trip across the border only to be left dying in thier own filth.

Sunny, you started the thread and have ignored all good advice, if you can't take the criticism, move on. Start your own website where others can't criticize your decision.

Last edited:
i am not selling spy to anybody

or god forsaken dogs

why you all getting so phiniky about....???? huh!
i have no money left to buy another tank or even bowl
i have to do this with whatever i have

i will not let any fish die
i may give it for free but not die

Man you really have to have no life to post BS on a reef forum site.... like seriously no life.

Agreed. Quit bsing and cancel. You already said your having to give the dealer money at different times. Just ask for it back while your still ahead. Your wasting our times with this, not even considering any of our advice. Unsubscribed

I agree.

I want to believe that you came to the forums looking for assistance. In doing so I think it was pretty evident that there have been more than a few folks on this thread that have tried to offer advice and recommendations. It would just appear that either you are choosing to not listen to that advice and are jeopardizing the well being of livestock for some quick cash or you are just wasting everyone's time by posting errant information. Either way it's time for me to leave the thread to run its course...unsubscribing...

you guys cant recomend anything till they arrive

you guys have took this really far

i only wanted to inform you first

to see how/what you say

about my corandence with this manicque
that's me

you guys are just making veiws before the input

their is no input untill they land

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back