90 gallon road trip!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I got some new pics of a couple of my favorite fish.

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147-1.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

and some zoos
DSC_0137.jpg

Matt

Thanks, I have a question. I have 2 percs right now that don't host. I would like to get either 2 pink skunk clowns or a saddleback because I was told that they would host in just about anything. But I'm not so sure if they would fight with my existing clowns. Any input on which clown to get pinks or saddlebacks and expirence with the fish would be great.

Thanks
Matt

Very nice pics!!!:D As for clowns, sometimes you just can't get them to host anything. In any event, if you need feedback on the skunks or saddlebacks, I'd talk to Ilham (Elmo18). He has his own clownfish workshop here where you can either find the info in there somewhere or just ask him right on that thread. Here's the link if you've never seen it. Good luck!:)

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10937

Well I got some news about the tank. I have a couple new additions and some more on the way tomorrow. I placed an order from petsolutions.com and reeftopia.com Well anyways yesterday I went around looking in fish stores. I found one with some good prices on frags. I have some pics of them and a couple pics of some existing stuff.

I had to add a fan for temp control as I was having a 4 degree swing daily. I now only have a 2.5 degree swing. Is that still too much? All the corals look happy and are doing well.

Heres the pics.

DSC_0196.jpg

Green toadstool
DSC_0212.jpg

Green stars
DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Here is the new stuff that I bought yesterday. Can anyone ID these, I really don't have any idea what they are.

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

Thanks,

Matt

Ya like every one else said... Your set up is fantastic it must of took long to get it all going! That is an ideal tank:)

Thanks brady.

Marinegeek- Thanks a lot, very nice things to say, although it isn't perfect. I have several issues to work out. It actually only took me about 3 hours, let it sit for 2 days with water, sand and rock and then put stuff in on the 3rd day.

Does anyone have any ideas on the corals that I just bought?

Thanks

Matt

Yeah I have heard that about clowns...

Well I have an order coming in tomorrow from reeftopia.com. I ordered some different types of snails some peppermint shrimp, a black cap basslet, and some more nassarius snails. I will put pics of them up tomorrow.

Matt

Got some new stuff today. I have some pics of the stuff that I got and I also have some growth pictures.

Let me know what you think...

Growth Pics...

DSC_1050.jpg

And in 3 months.
DSC_0317.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

In a year...
DSC_0501.jpg

Heres the new purchases... I also have a black cap but he is hiding so no pic

DSC_0298.jpg

Bought 4 of these
DSC_0302-1.jpg

Bought 6 nerites
DSC_0335-1.jpg

These are virgin nerites and are awesome looking heres another... I bought 6 of these
DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

And I bough 50 nassarius vibex snails.

Can anyone tell me what kind reproduce like mad?

Thanks,
Matt

Back