• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

911 Corals need to be saved! Please help

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kmeans

I am at wtis end and very sad and upset about this but my tank has crashed and I can't seem to get it back into a cycle. About a week ago I did a 5 gal water change in my 30gal biocube and my tank has since crashed. I think the salt may have been old as that is the only thing that I can think of that would cause my tank to die. I have been doing 5 gal water changes every two days and measuring the parameters every day. I can't get the PH to stay up. There is very little ammonia but I am not suppressed because of everything that has died.

I really want to save the few corals that are still alive so I was hoping someone could rescue them. I think I have lost my pistol shrimp and my yellow watchmen goby but I still have a cleaner shrimp and a small six line wrasse. There are a few corals that still have color and some that are mostly bleached but may still be able to be saved. I also have a mini carpet anemone. I know that it will take time to get it cycled again but I really don't want the rest to die. I am not asking for money, just hoping someone is available to come and get them. I live in Arlington.

We could hold some things for you for a little while. We are going to move our tank in a couple of weeks and would want to get your fish back out then. Sent a pm. Let me know.

Back