a armada od unwant

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

37tall

..i joined this forum today because i started a 37 gallon tall reef tank a moth a go. ive had little to no problems and it is starting to become stockd with corals and fisha nd invertibrates. but thier aer some unwanted creatures such as small(hundreds) 6 to 7 legged c:cry: opopods clinging to the glass. Good bad or indifferent. Please every one seems to know so much more so i guess it wont hurt to pick yalls brains.

Welcome to RF!!! If copopods, then be happy:D They're good and also a food source for some of your fish/critters. Hope you enjoy it here:)

thanks i will and i do. how or who do i explain my set up to so they can see the faults in it and tell me what to do if you dont mind......

You can just post what you have right here on this thread and we will let you know our thoughts on things...Tons of friendly helpful people here willing to give advice etc:)

ok here we go. i got a 37 gallon tall. wiht the sweet retro stand...(from the bottom up). I got about 15 pounds of live sand ( bout less than an inch high).. i got about 30 to 450 pounds of good live rock. it is filtered by a miliinium 6000 or somthing. my light is a 14 k halid (CURRENT is the brand name on it) it has blue moonlight leds on it . im running a beauty like 600 up top and a beauty 90 under the base rocks on the bottm. please any suggestions.(oohh and i ve already got an assorment of corals and fish)..but on the setup please suggest anythign that comes to mind

Sounds good!! What's a beauty 600 and 90?? Are they powerheads? If so, how much flow do they put out? ALso, do you have a link to the millenium 6000? Not sure if I'm familiar with that either:oops: Do you have a protein skimmer? If not, they are a great investment! A lot of people wouldn't be caught dead without one(LOL) Also, how long has the tank been setup and what livestock do you have? Just a few thoughts:)

Back