A couple pics from Afghanistan....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i do not know who you are and more than likely will never have a chance to meet you but i just wanted to let you know that me and my family would like to thank you for protecting us. be safe.

Hey Seth,
Cool thing.
My 12 year old got to pick a country to do a report on in school, and he picked Afaganistan
My wife asked him why?
He said "because Seth is there right now"

How cool is that..
SO more pics please.. and any input on how they live and the way things are..
If you have the time..

That is really cool and sweet. Not to get all mushy or anything but I do want to thank you all for your support when it comes to our soldiers. The good thoughts, prayers, etc from everyone goes a long way. :)

I was in the U.S.NAVY so I know what it's like.
I have nothing but respect for our fearless hero's that put there life on the line for people he or she don't even personally know. And for freedoms a lot of us take for granted.
And for right's that we exercise everyday.

SARANG- It's ok I'll always harbor your unspoken love for me HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm sure Lisa appreciates all the help everyone is offering her. It is a big project to have a new large tank thrust upon you.

Hey Adam,

That is WAY cool.

I have tons of info since I am living with the people. Just let me know wha kinda stuff he needs for his report.

Wow the last pics i saw from you they were the exact opposite of these in the snow storm LOL Glad to see that you are doing good and hope it goes by really fast so you can get to your safe return part of your trip :D

Looks about as boring as you've been portraying it... No wonder you wanted your charger ASAP... I would too!! :p The sunset/sunrise is pretty though.

Yeah, it's still up and running. I haven't added anything in it since he's left but I am getting help from Adam and Crystal (Myteemouse and CrystalClear125) for some of the major maintenance on the tank.

The sunset is very cool...lol

Oh I see you finally got the care package with DiNozzo in it?? ;) Little ball of terror he is...

And aww, you look cute in all of your gear... I mean hot... Literally. I bet you're sweating in that thing. Please don't bring it back here and ask me to wash it! Yuck!! :p

Yeah I'm awesome...and I am bringing it home to ya baby...alll of it.

That is really cool and sweet. Not to get all mushy or anything but I do want to thank you all for your support when it comes to our soldiers. The good thoughts, prayers, etc from everyone goes a long way. :)

I am acknowledging your statement.....

LOL see I'm not ignoring you!!!

The sunset is very cool...lol

Yeah I'm awesome...and I am bringing it home to ya baby...alll of it.

I am acknowledging your statement.....

LOL see I'm not ignoring you!!!

You really have to take things over the top don't you?? :p

hmmmm....(dirty comment withheld. Geez it's only been a month....this is gonna be bad.)

Yeah it is gonna be bad LOL. A month is a long time:D. now multiply it by 12. Man I feel for ya bro!! You gonna be there for a year right?

That is what they told you huh. My Bro in Law has been on 3 tours already and he never came back at the time they said. Well you stay safe and we'll see ya when you get back!

That is what they told you huh. My Bro in Law has been on 3 tours already and he never came back at the time they said. Well you stay safe and we'll see ya when you get back!

Oh no, he's coming back one way or another. We are getting married in less than 8 months and I'll be *censored word that starts with a d* if he's not standing next to me! I'm putting my foot down on this one!

Oh I am N OT missing my damn wedding. I've waited too long for that day and had to push it one too many times already. Lisa puts up with enough BS without having her wedding day ruined.

I hope everything works out as planned and the best for you 2! Where are you 2 getting married at? I'm still not married to my precious better half. It will be our 10th year anniverssary August 13th. Maybe that will be when we get married. Which is about the same time you guys are.

I don't think Lisa will stand for that. SHe's been really supportive of me and takes a lot of stress on during all this.

On a side note....

THEY'RE GIVING US A MINI GUN MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back