A couple pretty birds....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
Just figured i'd share. Been seeing some nice wild birds on my feeder lately...

Evening Grosbeak, immature male I think.
4664838750_669ed6280a_b.jpg

Male Goldfinch.. Woot, washingtonian pride!
4664413980_e266fa4abc_b.jpg

He's just a kahl.. Have an adult het female that i'll breed to him one of these days... He was still too small last year.

Good looking, how big is the female? Makes me miss the rest of my reptiles, darts. All I have now is a pair of chondro's I'm finally going to breed this year if I don't sell them soon.

Good looking, how big is the female? Makes me miss the rest of my reptiles, darts. All I have now is a pair of chondro's I'm finally going to breed this year if I don't sell them soon.

She's 6ft ish... Def. ready to breed size wise. What kind of chondros ya got?

I hear ya.. I kinda got out of herps a while ago... Down to 2 chondros myself, and my boas(the albino, het female, and a big pastel male that i've had for 12ish years)..

Male pastel, Jager
JagerBody7-28-08_1331.jpg

Good but old pic of the albino, Stoli, from last year
StoliStairBodyHide7-28-08_1088.jpg

And Tanqueray, the female het.
FemaleHetAlbinoBoaBodyTanqueray_316.jpg

And my two chondros...
Female Sedgewick County Zoo line from Brandon Osborne
SCZ12-12-08_4380.jpg

And a male Merauke, Bushmaster imports baby
LuciasHandPerch7-28-08_1186.jpg

LuciasPerchBody7-28-08_1193.jpg

LuciasClose7-28-08_1119.jpg

Beautiful snakes! There's times I miss all the herps, than there are times I don't miss the dedicated freezer for all their food either, haha. Mine are "aru" types (but who really knows). Getting more blue and white as they age.

greentree1sml.jpg

greentree2sml.jpg

Nice shots! By the way what line is that albino boa on your head in your avatar?

He's just a kahl.. Have an adult het female that i'll breed to him one of these days... He was still too small last year.

Oh, I thought you were just wearing a white beret...

I have a yellow finch just like the one in your pic that hangs out in my lilac bushes almost daily. I thought it was someones lost pet. I didn't know they were wild around these parts.

Back