A family pic of my fishes ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IWishIWasAFish

I just have to share this picture - they look so cute together :) My two ocellaris clowns and one of three baby banggai cardinals. This is also a test for me of whether I managed the picture thing properly.
PictureID=38670808025

...which apparently I did not. <sigh> How about a link to a Snapfish page? http://www5.snapfish.com/slideshow/a=2414712025_2414712025/AlbumID=1196368025/PictureID=38670808025/

Sorry.

Last edited:
Thanks. LOL - okay, I'm now signed up at Shutterfly and Photobucket as well. I just discovered Photobucket's free version includes annoying popup ads, so I think I'll sign up for Flickr also and make it a full sweep ;)

Here, I believe, is the picture:
myfishfamilyportrait.jpg

Haven't even tinkered with it - think how pretty it could look with a little quality tinkering ;) I love the way the fish stand out from the pale background. Would be really fun to see them in color and the rest rendered black and white.

Looks awesome!!! I noticed that your Shutterfly also included annoying pop ups. Might be that only non registered viewers get the pop ups.

I think you'll really like Flickr. If you're interested, in my signature, is a link to my Flickr, to give you an idea of what it's like. I have a paid membership, and LOVE IT enough to have paid for it for the last 2 years.

Like the group shot. I too use flickr (3yrs) and have been satisfied although I will be using smugmug as soon as I can sit down and sift through enough of my photos. One thing about flickr pro I particularly liked was you can choose your url, mine for example is www.flickr.com/perrymckenzie So it makes it very easy to tell people a site with your pictures.

Back