A fast way to scrape coraline on Acrylic

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

$4.50 small algae dozer
$5.00 super algae cutter pocket
$7.50 shipping

$17

Just ordered mine :)

Thanks for the tip. Scrapping hard algae off acrylic is the worst part of the hobby.

OK, I received my sleeve pocket and dozer for my Great White (model up from the Hammerhead) and I need some music for my white jig dance so here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk&a=GxdCwVVULXc83xwMVvNYAbFMvuIoRRpI&playnext=1

The sleeve pocket cleaned the hard algae off my tank in 3 mins (my I get my USB cable to my camera working, I will post before and after pics)..my tank is 82 inches long and 29 inches tall..to clean the front glass used to be an 30-45 mins and a huge workout to my triceps, but nooo more..I can now say that to clean my tank (front of glass, clean skimmer, change bio filters,), complete a 45 gallon water change takes about 15 mins.

OK, I received my sleeve pocket and dozer for my Great White (model up from the Hammerhead) and I need some music for my white jig dance so here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_F74xBvkk&a=GxdCwVVULXc83xwMVvNYAbFMvuIoRRpI&playnext=1

The sleeve pocket cleaned the hard algae off my tank in 3 mins (my I get my USB cable to my camera working, I will post before and after pics)..my tank is 82 inches long and 29 inches tall..to clean the front glass used to be an 30-45 mins and a huge workout to my triceps, but nooo more..I can now say that to clean my tank (front of glass, clean skimmer, change bio filters,), complete a 45 gallon water change takes about 15 mins.

Hey, That woman in video has Dancing _--_ s. But I bought a F4 kit too with scratch removal kit. Thank you for heads up!:)

I might have to get the scratch removal kit as I noticed a couple of new scratches on my acrylic tank while I was cleaning the algae off..

All right, based on the discussion I joined the club here and must say the algae dozer totally rocks!!

I've got a peninsula style tank, and trying to clean the back panel has been a nightmare (front and side panels were bad enough!). Thanks for sharing.

-Don

Back