A few from the Columbia River Gorge

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Blazer88

I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and head down near the Portland area to take a few shots. The sunrise was awesome as I was driving to the sale at BR on Saturday so I was hoping it would be the same on Sunday morning. I woke up at 2:30 am and drove on down there so I could be down there in time for sunrise. I'll post more as I process them. Enjoy!

Crown Point:
ColumbiaRiver1_900.jpg

View from Women's Forum (what an odd name):
IMG_0485-Edit.jpg

Multnomah Falls bridge:
IMG_0499-Edit.jpg

Those falls, the fall foliage is just amazing! Like something out of crouching tiger hidden dragon.

I love those falls they are so cool to see in person I have a magnet still on the fridge from when we went there. Nice pics and that sunset pic is amazing!!!

I've been in that area every summer and seen those in person but your pictures are just amazing!!! Keep posting.

You were spot on with your timing!!!

Dude, when we were standing in line before BR opened up you mentioned you were heading to the Gorge. Your intuition was absolutely correct, nice call on the Sunday morning sunrise...stellar PIX bro!

Great to talk to ya for a few minutes, we'll see each other again I'm sure. Really enjoy your work!

All the best,
artguy1

we were on top of this falls at one time,,sure catched alot of breath:D to get there.

I hiked up to the top and about another mile or so back and didn't really see much else. The best views are pretty much from the road though there would be a few cool places to hike to if I'm ever down there again.

Dude, when we were standing in line before BR opened up you mentioned you were heading to the Gorge. Your intuition was absolutely correct, nice call on the Sunday morning sunrise...stellar PIX bro!

Great to talk to ya for a few minutes, we'll see each other again I'm sure. Really enjoy your work!

All the best,
artguy1

It's nice to put the face to a name. Thanks everyone for the comments!

Back