A few pictures from my tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
Here are a couple of pictures from my 550. It turned 6 on June 13th.

Regards,
Kevin
550F8-07.JPG

550corner8-07.JPG

550end8-07.JPG

Here is a Tridacna crocea from my 450 that I grew from a 3" specimen. It is now about 4.5" now. I suppose it should be in the clam forum so forgive me for posting it here. Shh..... don't tell the mods ;)

Regards,
Kevin

crocea1.JPG

This picture of Acropora austera is a clone of the one above. They have been grown in two different tanks under the same lighting but with very different flow conditions. This one doesn't receive much flow so the branches are thin and the growth is upright. The other coral receives extremely high flow and has grown thick and horizontal. They almost look like two different corals. This is a prime example of why it is so difficult to identify them.

Regards,
Kevin

austera-4-07.JPG

my tanks cumming up to 3 6 will be a good year for it i might have a party for its 5th
congrats to u i also belive this is the first time i have seen ur tank very nice looks like coral bay

Wow Kevin, happy 6th! Your tanks look gorgeous as usual :) That is a really nice T. Crocea, Have you had it the whole 6 years?

wwouu dood not only your tank is huge but very kewl corals you got there :D, that monti is freaking huge !!! :eek: .
now is this tank at your store or at your house?
i think you're missing Clamu :D unless you chopped it and ate it :eek::lol:

Nice Job Kevin

Did someone buy a new cammera for their aquarium's b-day?Love that blueface,must be a new addition............P.S.Thanks for always answering my questions,and throwing me an occasional bone lol .........................Don

Kevin,,wow!!!looks great always for both of them tanks,keep more pics coming,gonna be anohter trip to spokane before the winter come:D

Back