purple-greenstag.jpg

ponaperainbow.jpg

red.jpg

pm.jpg

pie.jpg

pink.jpg

greenredtip.jpg

gold.jpg

Hi there, and welcome to Reef Frontiers! Is this Dave?? :D I saw your thread on RC. Glad to have you over here, in any case. Would you please remind me what that beautiful coral is with the white, blue, and yellow tips?

Also, what is that insanely neon green coral?

Last question, what are your other favorite boards? There are some Canadian ones that you mentioned but I forget what they were.

Thanks!

Dave, I think you answered my question already on your RC thread...the yellow-tipped coral being an austera. :) :cool:

Thanks all! And yes it is Dave.

Generally speaking I am on RC most of the time. I have however added this site to my favorites and will try and check in from time to time.

The first pic in my second post is an a.austera (I believe). The very first pic is an SI Tort.

There are a couple insane green pieces there :) One with redish tips, the other with blue tips.

i seriously think those are the nicest colored acro's i have EVER seen!!!!!!! nice job!!!!

Thanks man! Gotta love SPS. Just wish sometimes the Canadian frag trading markert was bigger and better like in the US. Love the variety that SPS offers.

i seriously think those are the nicest colored acro's i have EVER seen!!!!!!! nice job!!!!

Thanks man! Gotta love SPS. Just wish sometimes the Canadian frag trading markert was bigger and better like in the US. Love the variety that SPS offers.

Careful what you wish for. We have an epidemic of AEFW's. Some of the nicest tanks that I have seen are Canadian and are in the Toronto. Just like the old tourist slogan "When I come to Toronto, I come to frag"!

Great pics!

what is the name of the acro in the 3rd pic of your second post??? is that a purple bonsai???

Back