A Mojo Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kevinpo

Expert
These pictures were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 5200 at Mike's on 6-18-05. It was much better in person :) but for those of you who are out of the area or didn't make it to the BBQ Sat. I hope this will serve as some eye candy :lol:

Mike,
Thank you for letting me crawl around your tank (and disassemble some of it) to take these pictures.

Best regards,
Kevin
mike_s-tank-W.JPG

Mike_s-tank-N.JPG

Awesome! It is such an inspiration.

Thanks for posting these, Kevin. I would love to see it in person some day.

Yes thank you.. Watch out Mojo... After I start Filling my tank again I see a Few Must haves LOL

James

WOW the tank looks awesome and those are some sweet pics.
Thanks for the update on my dream reef. ;)

Just stunning. Your club should put a bid for MACNA so the rest of us have a strong enough excuse to make it there. As if the tank wasn't enough LOL.....................

Your club should put a bid for MACNA so the rest of us have a strong enough excuse to make it there

That would be sweet get it on the west coast for once... LOL

James

Kevin, Like I said before SWEET TANK! Is that a pink Birds Nest in the last set of pics and if so what lighting do you have it under?

Martin

wow. Mike, looks great. I should have come AND brought baggies as you recommended ;)

Mat

I saw it in person and the pics do it justice but the real thing is simply amazing. Kevin, your camera skills are unmatched. I liked the little acrylic picture box too! Awesome set up Mike.

Back