Acroaddicts 75 Gallons of OCD

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefnjunkie

Well I cant start a build thread since I am pretty stocked and the title self describes alot.

Best I can do for a FTS;

IMG_1357.jpg

Left side;

IMG_1352.jpg

Right side;

IMG_1342.jpg

I'll try and get some closer shots and upload about 70 more pics:eek:

:p

Hmmm very nice tank, looks very familiar, can't figure out from where... LOL

And yes there are a lot of nice chalices in that tank!

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments, I'm sure like most others here I spend a lot of time getting it to where it is, but sadly:cry: I dont have much space left-:(

great looking tank. How about some shots of the equipment underneath?

I'm going to upload a lot more pics, but as far as what's underneath, its very simple-more pics to come though that’s one thing I like doing-posting pics

If by awesome you mean FREAKING HUGE! considering thats a 75gal tank then yes....

Nicely done.

Thanks again, Ya they are some of the bigger ones I've seen, most are around 4" in diameter-:lol:

Emerald and Tanktop are fellow local reefers and seen the tank and theirs (they have 4 I think-:eek:) are just are nice and I think have as many or maybe more chalices than I.

Thanks again for the nice comments, I've been a little busy trying to get a 40 gallon all finished that I set up and am in the process of setting up a Calc reactor w/controller so I have not had much time to surf this site and check out/comment on everyone else’s tanks, but that time is near-:D

I love the word addict being thrown around here.....with Acro here it is an understatement. The dude's a horder with corals;)

Well I got my name changed to what it is on most forums-Reefnjunkie-So there goes the neghborhood

Man wish there were more SPS peeps around-we need more of us!!

The reefy id was when I started but the acro part is a better representation

Heavily dominated SPS tank

Well I got my name changed to what it is on most forums-Reefnjunkie-So there goes the neghborhood

Man wish there were more SPS peeps around-we need more of us!!

The reefy id was when I started but the acro part is a better representation

Heavily dominated SPS tank

Ahhhh that's more like it. Good to see you're back to you're old name Brad!:D

Can we get some more pics? Im in process of setting up a 75 myself and am just working on plumbing right now and should be done in next couple days. What are you running for protein skimmer? And what about for flow? Vortechs?

Back