Acrylic Repair in or near the North Puget Sound area

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jetmech

Hey all,
I need to find a dependable plastic shop in or near Everett or Seattle. I live on Camano Island and have a rather large tank with a crack in the overflow extending into the Euro- brace. If anyone knows of a quality shop, LMK. I am trying to get my system set up, but need to get the tank fixed before I get started.
Thanks,
Bill

One of the sponsors here comes highly recomended by a lot of people. http://www.worldclassaquariums.com/ . That is the link to them and they are called clear fabrications and are based somewhere close to where you are looking. You can also go to the sponsor section and click on their link there. Hope this helps and good luck in your repairs.

tap plastics has a lynnwood location ,they have stuff to fix the problem.

Any photos of the crack, I could give you some advice.

RED-C

tap plastics has a lynnwood location ,they have stuff to fix the problem.

Any photos of the crack, I could give you some advice.

RED-C

No photos, I know HOW to fix it. But since moving to WA, I tore up my knees and live without my shop, so my ability to make sure things are level and square is nil. Plus, the knees just don't allow me to be up and working like I need to for long. I figure I would see if anyone local is up for the task. If not...I guess I'll have to fab up a jig table to do it.

Thanks for the tips folks! I will call both places tomorrow!

Back