Adam & Crystals 125/50 "REBIRTH" version 2.3 (PIC HEAVY)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man those are some sick colors. Did you get your lights from Reef Koi already? It seems like you just ordered them.

SOOOO. we are gonna take down the 125 and keep the 50.
WE are planning a new tank And need to make room for planing work..
SOOO everything attached to the 125 under and over is for sale
I am looking for a small tank for a sump for the 50 or a sump for it.

Wow...so are you planning to put the smaller tank in the same spot the 125 sat... Ooh planning on some more remodel work?

Becca

were gonna keep the 50 we made and start planning another homemade tank. so we need to get rid of the big stand and tank to make room for the next.
We are gonna do some "green" stream lining to make it "more better" for the environment..
NOT getting out of the hobby ... Just changing things up
The tank is like almost 5 years old.. SO it's like getting a new car. You love your old one and it still works good. It's just time for a change . out with the old in with the new

Just changing things up
SO it's like getting a new car. You love your old one and it still works good. It's just time for a change . out with the old in with the new

Done that a time or two.

Can't wait to see what happens next

Wow I didn't think we would ever see this day but in the interest of newer and better I am glad to see you back Adam. If anyone wants some good stuff get over to Adam's place as soon as you can. We would be if we needed anything at the moment. Hmmmm... just maybe... :D

Good luck, our friend, with everything moving quickly so you can start on the new adventure with more blood, sweat and tears. As always, let us know if you need any help with anything at all.

Eric

were gonna keep the 50 we made and start planning another homemade tank. so we need to get rid of the big stand and tank to make room for the next.
We are gonna do some "green" stream lining to make it "more better" for the environment..
NOT getting out of the hobby ... Just changing things up
The tank is like almost 5 years old.. SO it's like getting a new car. You love your old one and it still works good. It's just time for a change . out with the old in with the new

please message me if you have any q's about equipment, as "greening" is one of my specialties.
assume your building your own LED fixture as well??

Its like pulling teeth here
Dude!! Let us in on some details!!!
How do we know your not planning a .5 gal pico???? LOL

Thats pretty green

Back