advice on neighbours :p

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
ok i had it !!
it's 1:48 and i can smell weed everywhere i go...yes that's right marijuana or weed or whatever is that we call it.
i have 2 dirtbags as neighbours and it's getting to my nerves, you can see people coming and going all the time and the smell is just horrible !! :mad::doubt:.
i told my husband that we should call the police on them, but he says that it won't help because unless we have proof that they're growing that stuff, they can't do anything ...ggrrr.
so i was wondering, is there anything we can do? they're renting the house so they're not the owners, we tried contacting the owner and so far nothing, other neighbours have complain too.
any ideas?? :(

I would try talking to them first. If no one has said anything to them so far they probably think it's O.K. to do the things they do. After that if it keeps up you can file a report about suspious behaviour...the smell, lots of in and out traffic.

i see, we will contact the police, after all i believe we're not the first neighbours that have complaint to them about this.

What they do inside their house can be considered their own business (within reason.)

Including second-hand smoke, what happens outside and more importantly, in the presence of your kids, is entirely a different matter.

Send your fleas over to their house as a friendly gesture. AND Start a pig farm in your back yard so you can not smell it.

LMBO!!! :lol: .
i thought about sending my flea army but they already have one with the 5 dogs and 3 cats they got :doubt::rolleyes::lol:.

Wow. Maybe it was their flea army that attacked your house. Maybe they were trying to escape the pot smell. If it to bad/obvious just call the police. You do not want to deal with it on a personal level. You have no idea what else they are doing. Pot may be the least of it.

ohh yeah we think they're dealers :shock::doubt:, you'll see people coming in and out all the time.
i understand they wanna cover the smell with wet dog but ain't working :lol:.

Maybe they would pay you to cover the smell with your gas....You know....What you blame on the dog.;)

May I be struck down if this is not true....I was looking through my local Craigslist recently in the wanted section.....this lady wanted Fat people!

That got my attention so I opened it up...she wanted a bunch of fat and out of shape people to come and put on bikinis and speedos and just sit in her yard for a while in lawn chairs and old couches!

Apparently she was having problems with her neighbors reporting her to the subdivision association and health department because her yard was too long, etc. So she wanted to get a bunch of people to sit in lawn chairs while she fed them and gave them beer all day. I thought about driving past just to see if she had any response.

I thought that was too funny:badgrin:

You could always try that

ok so what you're trying to say is that....i should call a bounch of people, make them wear bikinis AND make them sit by my neighbour's side???.....hmmm wouldn't they get the wrong hint though?? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Brian, my dog is not gasy anymore ....well just sometimes :p

You could always sell your house and move to Marysville like me and you wouldnt have that problem anymore.

Keep in mind that if you have tried to contact the owner and consulted with the police then there is no further action you can take to stop them unless your kids are being affected by their actions.

Also once you do start to file formal complaints you can become part of any investigation.

If they live right next door, I would try to talk to them first. Everett has changed alot according to some people these days.

Good luck, but I don't think they will stop!

ok so what you're trying to say is that....i should call a bounch of people, make them wear bikinis AND make them sit by my neighbour's side???.....hmmm wouldn't they get the wrong hint though?? :lol: :lol: :lol: .

HEY....... I could wear my thong!:lol::doubt::p

HEY....... I could wear my thong!:lol::doubt::p

Yeah...I do not have one but I could borrow one from my wife....I wonder if I can stretch it out enough to fit? What time is the party? You remember the pic I posted a while back from halloween? I could just wear that costume.:D

yeah smoothy dood, Everett is changing a lot, we like where we live we just don't like the people :( , Marysville is nice but that'd be a little bit more far away from Seattle for us.
if we were about to move and since my husband works in Seattle, we'd try moving back to Mill Creek or somewhere closer to Seattle.

HEY....... I could wear my thong!

ohh boy :shock::lol::lol:

Yeah...I do not have one but I could borrow one from my wife....I wonder if I can stretch it out enough to fit? What time is the party? You remember the pic I posted a while back from halloween? I could just wear that costume.

omg noooo!!!! :lol: :lol:, i think that we'd scare them quite good, but then you'd leave me with nighmares :lol: :lol:

Back