Affiliate sites for Reef Frontiers

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hijkim

I've been getting attacked by spywares and viruses on all of my PCs and laptop. I installed McAfee and was cheking all the sites that I go to and I found this site that was linked to reef frontiers.

http://home.comcast.net/~kensn/

Is this site suppose to be one of your affiliates? I'm trying to find who is attacking my computers.

Ken is a member and has been for a long time. Not sure what you mean by "linked to reef frontiers". What makes you think Ken has anything to do with your virus problems?

Don

Ken is a member and has been for a long time. Not sure what you mean by "linked to reef frontiers". What makes you think Ken has anything to do with your virus problems?

Don

I didn't think that ken was the problem but it showed up in Mcafee's friendly sites that was linked to the reef fronteirs site. I get unknown scripts that run when I go to some sites.

I'm a softeware engineer and I have some important programs that I have to protect.

i downloaded it last night..i already used it twice...i wasn't sure if it wiped out everything bad!!!

I would suggest getting an adware or malware program as suggested. I don't send adware from this site :) and I doubt others with a personal site would intentionally for sure. Good luck in ridding the computer of your problems.

My Mac at home doesn't have those issues :)

Back