• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Affordable Custom Tuned LEDs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Another shipment of LEDs just arrived. We also have new sizes in. New sizes include the 24" and 32" From the IT series, and the Nova A4 and Nova A8! Also, with our next shipment we will start seeing the Nova Series with built in controllers and a third channel with moonlights. Exciting!

Have prices for the 24" and 32" fixtures?
Are they programable?

Martin,

You can find more info here. Evergrow LED Custom Tuned by BRA - Barrier Reef Aquariums

We're still working on the pictures for the NOVA Series so please forgive those items not being finished.

The 24" IT2060 is 339.99 and its good for 30" x 24".
The 32" IT2080 is 449.99 and its good for 48" x 24".
Both come with programmable controllers (with remote) that control 3 channels including a moonlight channel.

Last edited:
No D120's right now, but they are shipping to us tomorrow! We expect them to be here within 4-5 days. End of next week :) Getting 12 of them in!

What model would you recommend for a 40breeder?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

The IT2080 will work perfectly on a 40B. You will be able to keep any type of coral you want. They are currently in stock.
Thanks!

Thanks Cy,

Thanks for the info. I will be in tomorrow around 230ish to grab one.

Thanks again,
Damien

The IT2080 will work perfectly on a 40B. You will be able to keep any type of coral you want. They are currently in stock.
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

The IT2080 is flippen amazing! I am so glad I got this fixture thanks for all the help from everyone there!

Thanks Cy,

Thanks for the info. I will be in tomorrow around 230ish to grab one.

Thanks again,
Damien

Back