AG's 30 Gallon Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquariumgirl

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted or visited. So, first I'll share a few pictures of how far my 30 gallon has come.

Nov-3.jpg

Nov-8.jpg

Nov-6.jpg

Nov-4.jpg

Not only is your tank looking very nice, but you take some wonderful pictures of it!!! :D :D Keep 'um comming our way!!! :)

Thanks everyone!!

Specs:

30 Gallon Tall - Fluval 405 (but would like to replace with a Rena Filstar XP3 or 4), Seio 820, AAA UV Sterilizer 25W, CPR BakPak Skimmer, Coralife 130W PC fixture, and two MoonLights.

Fish: 2 Ocellaris Clowns, Coral Beauty and a FireFish.

Mobile Inverts: CleanerShrimp, 5 Sexy Shrimp, about 4 Hermits, about 3 Snails, a PistolShrimp and lots of hitchhikers.

Sessile Inverts: FrogSpawn, Hammer, Green OpenBrain, Red OpenBrain, Green Pinapple, DonutCoral, Orange SunCoral, Black SunCoral, Pink Cloves, GSP, Various Mushrooms and Zoanthids, Orange PlateCoral, Halimeda, Red Macro Algae, CocoWorm, and I think that is it.

that shrimp picture was my favorite. Very nice tank. I like the hieght of it. I've been thinking about going a little deeper on my tank too and keeping SPS on top, LPS in the middle, and softies in the middle. thanks for sharing.

sorry, one last question. Someone told me you can't keep sexy shrimp with any other type of shrimp, but I see you have a bunch of differnt types. Was the person who told me that crazy or have you just had really good luck?

Back