Aloha PSAS!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WPH

SPONSER
Aloha all, the last time I donated livestock items to your club to raffle off was just about a year ago.....over the next few weeks I will put together another box of
livestock goodies for PSAS to raffle off.....Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me and for many members having me at their homes while I was on vacation in Seattle.....mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) Les @ Wet Pets Hawaii

Such a generous person you are Les. We are just now enjoying our first fishies from you (and Todd) and they have quickly become our favorite fish in our tank. Thank you so much for everything you do for this club, this forum in general and the all around good practices you have in place to protect the livestock you collect as opposed to the abuse that happens with so many other collectors. I know you are not the only one that has these good practices but you are the only one we know on what feels like a personal level. You are such an asset to all of us.

1+
I can't wait till 2012 to add more of those Bicolor Anthias and perhaps add some Pyrimid Bfly's too. Those Anthias are incredibly beautiful and is an understatement at that!

Deb

Hey Les, thank you so much for your support and generosity to the clubs and forum here. Maybe to be a little more involved myself with the PSAS and give Tom a helping hand I can work with you on this one. Since I'm already going to be receiving some livestock/food from you could just piggyback them in together for ease of shipping expense and what not. I'll contact Tom to see if this will work out.

Mahalo nui loa, Todd

Todd, I appreciate the offer to piggyback them All though I'm still wondering when this donation is coming in so I can try and find somewhere to even put the fish....

Todd, I appreciate the offer to piggyback them All though I'm still wondering when this donation is coming in so I can try and find somewhere to even put the fish....

Aloha Tom.....let me know when you have an adequate system/space to hold 10-15 fish/inverts/macro etc... I will be able to send a box toward the end of the month....but Ill need to know these livestock items will be put in a system large enough to house them till raffled off....thanks Les @ WPH

Aloha Tom.....let me know when you have an adequate system/space to hold 10-15 fish/inverts/macro etc... I will be able to send a box toward the end of the month....but Ill need to know these livestock items will be put in a system large enough to house them till raffled off....thanks Les @ WPH

Again, Thanks very much for the donation Les. I need to know what the donation is going to be so I can make sure they have adequate housing.

please pm me
Tom

Again, Thanks very much for the donation Les. I need to know what the donation is going to be so I can make sure they have adequate housing.

please pm me
Tom

Tom, I am not sure what I will be sending yet......all the fish will be no larger than 4" and no smaller than 2" along with some inverts/macro I need you to have a system that can hold 10-15 small to med fish (that will be compatible and getting along) and some small inverts like hermits,shrimp etc....along with some macro....let me know if you have such a place to hold these items and I will gladly donate to your club....im sorry I dont know what I will be sending It will be what is left after my LFS accounts order....thanks Les

Back