Am I limiting Myself

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

greenmonkey51

I've just started SPS. I limited myself to local frags. A few from a local fragger and the other half from ORA. I've had some ok success. No losses, but I wouldn't consider any a great success. Lately there isn't much around here and I'm gonna order online. So far all I've looked at is high end frags like ORA, DFS, and Vivid. Am I leaving out a large section of choice, by not looking at anything else. Even at minimum maricultured corals.

That depends on where your located. There are lots of locals around here to get pretty nice stuff if your patient.

Don

you should check google for a local group and attend their meetings. if there isn't much trading going on ask if you can host a local potluck frag trade... seems to be how it happens here...

You could also try posting for trades on frags.org, but I woiuld wait until the weather is better for shipping. Also, don't use usps. I know of too many delayed shipments and lost boxes when using them.

I already know the local club, and there isn't much. Most people around here keep softies and zoas. Very few step up to the plate for SPS.

Back