Amazon Bay and Aqua Tropics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lots of Inventory lots to offer

I really like the diffrent items they have to Offer both stores always have some thing diffrent in them, How do you compare them to your City Zoo store ?

What do you all think about Aqua tropics being bought out by Amazon bay?

Here are a few photos of his Nano, You tell me

Here is a picture of the Nano at Aqua Tropics.

You know, at first I wasn't sure about the whole thing. but I've been in there latley and met the owner, very nice guy. It also seems that he's more into the saltwater more than the previous owner. I would have to say that the change was for the good!

dmbfreak, your the first reefer I have seen from Walla Walla. I have to bring a friend to Kennewick tomorrow and I was going to stop by a lfs. Which of the two stores would you suggest? Im a college student here at Whitman and dont have that much money to spend, but I am looking for some lps or sps, and possibly a maxima or interesting inverts. Do you think Ill find much there? I never find too much at City Zoo here in Walla Walla...

Aqua Tropics Is closer to you.

Hi HoobahansIf you are going to Kennewick: Mike has been stocking up a little He is setting good right now on the Clams so you will have some nice choices there, You also have another reefer in your neck of the wood in Milton Freewater he goes by Kylem. He is a member of the club and has some good knowledge of City Zoo. Welcome to Reef frontiers and to The midcoulmbia area...Jeff

dmbfreak, your the first reefer I have seen from Walla Walla. I have to bring a friend to Kennewick tomorrow and I was going to stop by a lfs. Which of the two stores would you suggest? Im a college student here at Whitman and dont have that much money to spend, but I am looking for some lps or sps, and possibly a maxima or interesting inverts. Do you think Ill find much there? I never find too much at City Zoo here in Walla Walla...

Mike is a good guy and I'm loving what he's doing with Aqua Tropics. I think that store is going to really thrive under his ownership.

However... he needs to hire a good manager for Amazon Bay. As of late, it's been mostly devoid of lifestock and the tanks are getting dirty. One man only has so much time and he's been very busy with Aqua Tropics, so I'm hoping this is just a short term thing and that the Richland store will eventually see some improvements as well. Still, I bought a nice rock from there today. :)

yeah, the Kenn. store looks much better than the Rich. store. But I must say that Aquatropics has never looked better!

Back