• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

An extraordinary experience

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

vasubandu

Green Bird Wrasse by Les
It really is not possible to say enough about the job that Jason did for me. My aquarium is in my office - actually in a a wall between my office and my wife's, and I was replacing a glass tank that broke and spilled 180 gallons of salt water into my office and the one below. Space is very right in my cabinet, and there is no room for error in terms of more leaks. So I gave Jason an outline of the space and constraints and gave him complete artistic license to just make it work. He did an amazing timely and economical job. I will try to get some pictures up soon, but I have to just say that Jason is an artist. My office is in the Seward Park area of Seattle if anyone wants to see it. Tim at Barrier Reef is doing most of the maintenance, so I am in great hands all the way around.

It was a plesure to build your tank, and help you get up and running. We would all like to see some pic's of it! Jason

Back