Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rjarnold

Frogfish Aficionado
What: The Art of Ray Troll
When: October 30, 2008
Where: Seattle Aquarium

Hey Everyone -

Ray Troll will be presenting his art, and some of it will be for sale. There will also be 5 mini-lectures of about 5 minutes in length by 5 ichthyologists. I will be one of them, and will be talking about the newly discovered "flat-faced" frogfish from Ambon, Indonesia. The others, off the top of my head, are on the albino ratfish from Hood Canal, deep-sea anglers, and deep-sea dragonfishes. I've attached the .pdf post card for those that want to attend [edit: apparently .pdf is not allowed as an attachment, please email me at frogfishes @ gmail.com and I will send it to you]. I believe RSVP'ing would be highly appreciated.

Hope to see you there!

R, hope you get class credits for the speech, either way Pretty cool!
Does one purchase admission to the aquarium for that night?

No class credits! I'm actually doing 4 presentations this month. Just finished one last night... sadly they're not all on the same topic, but all fun nonetheless.

The 'suggested donation' on the .pdf is $10.

Sounds like a great event!

Does one need to be a member to attend this event? I'm really wanting to attend and would surely stick to the $10 donation.

Now that's exciting!!! I really look forward to attending.

I have met Mike once and picked up some live rock and Pink Palys from him....look forward to meeting you as well.

Thanks rjarnold

Greg P
artguy1

Nope, it's open to the public, anyone and everyone can attend.

Now that's exciting!!! I really look forward to attending.

I have met Mike once and picked up some live rock and Pink Palys from him....look forward to meeting you as well.

Thanks rjarnold

Greg P
artguy1

Sounds good. If you want the .pdf 'post card' talking about the events and to RSVP, just give me your email addy.

Back