Anemone ID / Clown Hosting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Depending onyour lighting aa BTA may not bubble up....I had a RBTA under halides and never bubbled up.....but now I have one under T5 lighint and it bubbles up really nice.......maybe to get more light.

Don't matter how old the thread is as long as it benefits the concerned ones who wants to learn more about the reef stuff. But frankly, I didn't even notice the date it was posted lol.

Don't matter how old the thread is as long as it benefits the concerned ones who wants to learn more about the reef stuff. But frankly, I didn't even notice the date it was posted lol.

Your right. There are a LOT of old threads here with some very good information in them that would benefit everyone. You see a subject that peaks your interest, start a new thread and bring it up again. You can always refer back to the old thread.

Oh and welcome to Reef Frontiers.
You should start a thread in the members showcase and tell us more about your system.

This will be fun, I'll give it a shot!
(I did NOT google any of these)

1 LTA
2 sebae
3 bta
4 sebae
5 LTA
6 LTA
7 bta
8 sebae
9 bta
10 bta
11 sebae
12 bta
13 sebae

:peep:

Last edited:
No idea how I missed it originally, but the anemone on page 1 that started this whole thread really, really, really looks like a condy to me......

Nick

Back