ZiggyMontiMacro_7511.jpg

DendroPolypMacro_7857.jpg

DisplayBlueTortAcro2_7920.jpg

RedGorgonianHands_7990.jpg

RedGorgonianMacro_7988.jpg

Pulchra_7535.jpg

PulchraMacro_7537.jpg

FiretipMontiMacro_7435.jpg

ok is it just me, or does reef frontiers have a cap size on images? My photos look shrunk, and badly pixelated.

Its just you. They look plenty big and definded to me. FWIW, In January or February, you are giving me photography lessons. Tim and Cy just dont know it yet. No, its not club related. Just personal. :lol:

Last edited:
How about that fourth pic? Is that "ziggy's star dust"? An octo coral (each polyp having eight tentacles) with half of its tentacles swolen and forescent, if you look closely, some only have three ................

Last edited:
How about that fourth pic? Is that "ziggy's star dust"? An octo coral (each polyp having eight tentacles) with half of its tentacles swolen and forescent, if you look closely, some only have three ................

Yep, thats the Ziggy Stardust. Reeaaallllly weird isn't it? In my previous photos of it, you couldn't see the odd polyps, but when I did a macro of it, I was like "woah, wtf?".

/\

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I found that funny and I don't know why.

Great pics as always Brie.

Seth

pics looks great. what setup are you using to shoot these?

Tom

Most are taken with a Tamron 90mm lens on a Canon Rebel XTi. I sometimes use flash, usually with a diffuser(+ a sheet or two of paper, depending on how much diffusion is needed. Low tech AND effective. lol).

Back