Another Berghia group buy???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sry i havent made mine yet,will today around 6 or so...u have to wait for the other half to get off work...but consider it done...:p

Berghia will be shipped out tomorrow for Thursday delivery. I guess I should have had this done in each person's paypal...lol....but didn't. Can each of you please PM me your contact information, including a phone number and address? That way, I can try and figure out a delivery or pick up schedule on Thursday. Thanks.

Thank you Kyle, for working so much with us on this group buy!!!

I just returned from Fed Ex, picking up our order!! Once again, great packaging and healthy Berghia!! Thanks Kyle!!

For those who haven't PMd me, please do so, with your phone number and address, so I can contact you regarding pick up or delivery. For those of you for whom I'm holding some of these, I'm going to put them in a smallish rubbermaid tote, with a small pump and feed them rocks with Aiptasia.

I've got everyone's Berghia all tucked away, in a 10 gallon aquarium, with about 4 gallons of water in it. I just finished breaking up some rocks that had lots of aiptasia, and spreading it around the tank. Didn't wanna put any real porous pieces in there, since the lil' guys might get lost in cracks and crevices. Need to be able to find these guys when needed!!

Phew!

Made it home safe with my Berghia!
They are floating in the sump till I get their tank set up
tomorrow.
Thanks again, it was great to see you and Angie again. :)

so...thanks again for setting up the buy micheal.i took them home and acclimated for a few hours till the lights went out.unfortunately i didnt end up setting up a second tank like we talked about.i so wanted to.but almost all the rocks in tank have corals and i wouldnt have a light powerful enough to use over the tank while doing the berghia treatment(as i call it).but i did do everything we talked about as far as introducing them to the display.lights off/high up in the tank/lower flow area/all together.i was able to achieve all this with no issues whatsoever.i guess ill have no choice but to wait and see what happens.all 5 were attached and moving together untill out of site so ya....we ll just have to see.
thanks again,keith

Keith, sounds good. With a group of 5 of them, I'd bet you have pretty good success.

MrSculpin, glad to hear you made it home safely with your batch as well. It was good seeing you as well.

The one's I'm holding for a couple of people, are all in a half full 10 gallon tank, along with my own. I've been introducing Aiptasia to them a couple of times a day, making sure they have plenty. They're all fat and happy!!

Great Berghia's. Already laying eggs and this was the first night in our tank.

DSC00546.jpg

Too bad we didn't see this post. I would've bought some. Let me know when some of those babies grow up...

Back