Another fish issue in my new tank.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jaygalindo

Mariners Fanatic
So I have a pair of not so baby bangaii cardinals that I got from fragman over three months ago. The have been in a 10 gallon nano with 1 chromis the entire time. Well this morning while cleaning my tank I noticed I only see 1 cardinal? There is no trace of a jumper. All my parameters are good. The clean up crew is 5 blue legs and a few snails that I picked out of my nano. These fish existed peacefully for over three months rarely chasing each other. Any ideas?

Well I know there is not a lot of real-estate in a 10 but any chance its just hiding out? I have fish disappear for days and then just show up like nothing ever happened.

I hope just hiding, but after searching for my sixline for a day I know where all the good hiding spots are in my rock work still no signs. Also I have looked at the other fish and they have no signs of being in a fight.

fishing for answers

This may sound a bit macabre, but has anyone ever had a cat that went fishing when no one was looking. Its always the first thing I think about when I hear about mysterious fish dissapearances....

Back