Another newby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Dino

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am brand new to RF. I just signed up and wanted to place my first post. Never done this Forum thing before but I am looking forward to getting more involved with it. I was told about this local forum from Blue Sierra in Issaquah. It really caught my attention that it was a local forum and so I decided to join. I used to have a fish only aquarium about 10 years ago but having lost a bunch of fish and then relocating a couple of times I laid it aside. I always have had a love for the hobby and always wanted to get back into it. I was working on my current job in Burien and happened to stop by the LFS there and that's all it took. I'm back in the game baby!!! :rockon: I just recently picked up a Biocube 29 and am waiting to get the money to get the rest of the stuff to get going. Wow! things sure have changed since I was in it. I am really excited to get going on my new reef. I can hardly wait!

I'm sure I will be learning alot from everyone out there! Thanks

Welcome To RF. This is a great site with many helpful people. I to was out of the hobby for many years. I had a tank with the latest filtration,Undergravle filter.
It is very important to read read read. There are "STICKIES" in the NEW TO HOBBY site. The first few articals you can read, in that section.
I have been back in the hobby for over a year now and I am still reading and asking. I learn something new just about every day.
Good luck

Welcome to RF.

And good advice and info is one thing RF is not lacking.

Hope to see your build soon and welcome back to the hobby ;)

Glad you made it in Dean, to answer your question, you should be able to set your Time zone within your profile (I changed it for you). If you have any other issues, just PM me!

Welcome to RF!

Last edited:
Back