• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another Saweeeetttt Hand-picked Zesty Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
here's a run down on the new stuff....hopefully andrew can get some pics up tomorrow....

2-green tort
3-crocea clams
2-orange crush acan
1-soul searcher favia
1-reverse prism favia
3-"incredible hulk" rhodactis mushroom (deez bad boys are neon NEON green)
3-minefield cyphastrea
2-blastomussa
12-dendro. (asst. sizes)
1-red acan
1-red/blue acan with yellow in eye

You'd better get a pic of that -red/blue acan with yellow in eye, if any .

One thing Chris forgot to mention is that we got another Ultra Red Australian Scolymia. Still only $199.99!!

Hopefully Andrews pics will show this stuff off. Its a nice little batch of ultra colored items. The Orange Crushes are bright orange w/ green. The Dendros are the same beautiful large ones we had at the sale. Still a steal at 49.99 per polyp. The Soul Searcher Favia is really unique. I had never seen it before this. The mushrooms are gorgeous and have great color like Chris mentioned. The Red Acan is Cherry Red and only 59.99. The Blue and Red w/ Yellow Eye is only 89.99. I believe the eye area has some orange in it too. Sometimes, when fully inflated you can't see the eye color as easily.

ya know trido i dont like your tone this mornin'....i think i'm gonna tell Andrew to take pics of ever thing BUT that one....maybe next time you can use the magic word....:D:badgrin::badgrin:...lets just hope he remembers to bring his camera

Just droppin' off the goods.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2449.jpg

ya know trido i dont like your tone this mornin'....i think i'm gonna tell Andrew to take pics of ever thing BUT that one....maybe next time you can use the magic word....:D:badgrin::badgrin:...lets just hope he remembers to bring his camera

You know something! Your right, all you ever do is try to please me and everyone else and then I turn around and treat you like poo. I'll try harder to turn this into a give and take relationship so we can both be happy for many years to come. :p

Back