Anthony are you coming to Cali?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pistonkev

Hey Anthony,

Kevin in Santa Barbara are you coming out to CA anytime? I would like to come hear you. You are allways welcome to Santa Barbara I have cold beers waiting.:D

pistonkev - Anthony is a great speaker. I have seen him twice once for fragging and once for photography. I am lucky my LFS is only 5hrs from his town. I would recomend seeing him even if you have to drive a bit.:)

pistonkev - Anthony is a great speaker. I have seen him twice once for fragging and once for photography. I am lucky my LFS is only 5hrs from his town. I would recomend seeing him even if you have to drive a bit.:)

Yes 2 years ago I flew out to AZ to hear him

cheers, my friends :)

Thanks for the very kind words! I very much enjoy the hobby workshops and events. Its great two-way learning/education (I hope for y'all... it is for me at least :D)

I am usually booked a little over a year in advance and nothing officially for Cali yet, but tentatively... I think I will be in LA for the MASLAC club this summer. Remind me in a couple months (a post here is fine if you prefer) if you dont hear something sooner from the LA club.

kindly, Anth- :)

Back