Any fish stores in Ellensburg?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dmbfreek

So I'm heading to Ellensburg WA tomorrow for work and I thought that I'd spend a lil money if I could find a decent pet store. Anyone know?

Well, Aquatic Dreams in Spokane, or Barrier Reef in Renton, and both are sponsors. Other than the two, not much between them.

Best of luck,
Jason

i hear there is a reef shop in Moses Lake, and there is Aqua Tropics in the Tri-Cities.
They would be on your route.

There is one pet store in Ellensburg, they have fish but not saltwater (used to...but not anymore). The petco in Yakima is great for saltwater (good prices and a great set up, nothing like the other petco's i've been to)...there's a store in the Tricities that sells saltwater...I wasn't impressed when I went there...no competition for prices (=very high prices) and dirty set up....that's all I can think of right now...now if you wanted a good feed store or a good source for hay, I can hook you up! LoL

I frequent the store in Moses Lake they sent me a stock list if your heading that way.

JJ's Reef and Aquarium Weekly Stocklist for week of January 25.

Blue Fin Coral Beauty $26.95
Blue Hippo Tangs (small) 44.95
Orange Seahorse 29.95
Flame Angelfish 56.95
Snowflake eel 14.95
Highfin Cardinal 9.95
Bar Goby (Large) 15.95
Yellow Clown Goby 9.95
Firefish (Special Pricing) 6.95
Purple Firefish Goby 17.95
Green Mandarin Goby 14.95
Lawnmower Blenny 11.95
Yellow Rose Goby 15.95
Pink Spotted Goby 15.95
Red Volitan Lionfish 33.95
Yellow Fin Fairy Wrasse 22.95
Foxface 27.95
Bicolor Pseudo Chromis 9.95
Royal Dotty Back 9.95

Hermit Crabs 1.19
Gold Banded Shrimp 16.95
Certh Snails 1.19
4" Super Grade Crocea Clam 42.95
Yellow Flat Mat Anemone 19.95
Yellow FeatherDusters 12.95

Totoka Live Rock 7.00 LB.

Fox Coral 32.95
Lobophyllia (Brain Coral) 41.95
Montipora 37.95
Giant Cup Mushroom 59.95
Green Mushrooms 21.95
Hairy Mushroom 26.95
Green Flower Pot 20.95
Sunflower Polyps 27.95
Capsule Polyp 27.95
Green Polyps 28.95

We are going to do a special on both the Firefish Gobys at $6.95 and the Purple Firefish Goby's at $19.95. This is probably as cheap as these fish will ever get for some really pretty fish.
We are getting one large Giant Cup Mushroom for those that have enough room for it. Kind of expensive but great for the center of your tank. We are also getting in about 120 Lbs. of Takota live rock. This rock is outstanding rock for someone that is setting up a new tank.
We are also getting in a few more SPS Corals that are really pretty if you have the conditions to keep them. The Montipora's would probably survive in the Nano tanks as they are a pretty low light, low to medium flow coral.

Well I didn't make it all the way to Ellensburg but just a lil before Ellensburg.
So I went through Moses Lake and took whyaskus's advice and checked out JJ's Reef & Aquarium. That place is awesome compared to what I have here in Walla Walla.

The shop owner is a very nice guy and keeps a very clean and healthy looking store. I'm thinking about taking another road trip and buying some more stuff.

Here's a couple of things that I bought from them today.

70gsalt078.jpg

70gsalt079.jpg

Thanks for the info about this place whyaskus.

No problem! I hate to loose my secret place :lol: I'm just glad theres something close to where I live. Shipping livestock in this weather is alway a gamble IMO. And I hate driving 3 hours to anything Saltwater. I'm glad you liked the store.

The best thing in E-burg is the TAV tavern,

The hot german beer sausage at Super1 foods is to die for too. Great Ceviche' also!

ya thers nothing here in wally world, i get all my corals from online or my buddy in walla
Well I didn't make it all the way to Ellensburg but just a lil before Ellensburg.
So I went through Moses Lake and took whyaskus's advice and checked out JJ's Reef & Aquarium. That place is awesome compared to what I have here in Walla Walla.

The shop owner is a very nice guy and keeps a very clean and healthy looking store. I'm thinking about taking another road trip and buying some more stuff.

Here's a couple of things that I bought from them today.

70gsalt078.jpg

70gsalt079.jpg

Thanks for the info about this place whyaskus.

Back