Any other reefers up here on the northern Olympic peninsula?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

skinz78

clam guy!
I feel all alone up here in Port Angeles and I was wondering if there were any other members on the north Olympic Peninsula?

Anyone from:
Port Angeles
Joyce
Forks
Sequim
Port Townsend
Poulsbo
Silverdale etc?

I'm not really North but I live in Key Center which is past Purdy. I travel to Seattle and Renton all the time so if you ever need anything from those areas I can pick it up for you and you could meet me out here.
Darrell

What I am thinking is just making a network of people to swap frags, do group order's etc. It sucks for me because I live so far away from all the main action of the Seattle area.

Hey, Ive finnaly decided to join the RF here but with no Sw tank up yet.. Had a 29 in the process of cycling and ready to go but couldnt go any further with it.. And now all my FW tanks are down as well.. First tank im planning to start up once a job allows will be SW either the 29 gallon or a nano or pico..

Living in Pa here you almost have to recruit ppl from here once you meet them.. There is one guy i knew that moved here from NY with tanks, But he was selling his stuff.

Its about an hour drive to my place, but if your up to it, your more than welcome to come by and see what I have for tank set ups. May give you some idea as to the direction you want to go. I have 5 display tanks ranging from 90 gal down to the 3 gal pico.

Hey Doza welcome to RF!

I too am in Port Angeles and if you ever wanna come by and check out my tank shoot me a pm and I'll be more than happy to show it off and answer any questions you may have.

I also highly recommend checking out IPisces tanks, she has some really nice set ups!

Me and you have meet up once already Skinz! I swung by with a bud of mine and i took some rock and some old Crushed coral from you.. I looked at the 75 gallon that you had set up at that time and we talked a good long while about tanks. Is the 75 gallon still up or is the 120 the only tank now?

Btw i think you are in a 3 or 4 way tie for 1st for the membership drive contest!.

Back