Anyone ever seen one of these available??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

acanthurus-nigrofuscus-4.jpg

Tangee, really? Is it that easy to find? Can you direct me on where to get one? I've never ever seen them in any of our LFS around the greater Puget Sound area. Any online dealers you know of?

I have a tomini & it looks like the first one in boomer's link, the pic above I do agree I'd guess Lavender, still in the same family though of Surgeonfish.

That is exactly what it is. I was sleeping so to speak not on the ID but the actually pic, you too :lol: Go back to his pic, right click and choose, copy image address. Paste it in the URL. Back arrow, delete, till you get to the .com and hit enter. This take you to the home link. Click on fishes ---> Surgeonfish and it is near the bottom

You will end up here

http://www.marinelifephotography.com/fishes/surgeonfishes/surgeonfishes.htm

Acanthurus nigrofuscus

Which is a Brown Tang/Lavender Tang

Last edited:
oops,
sorry about that. I didnt catch your 2nd post....

My bad....

DiversDen has had them in the past....

Nick

i have one of those quiet small quiet yellowy orange cant wait till it gets blue on it

not a bad price listed for that lavender tang either i thought it might be more

try the choclate tang those actually look different as juvis than adults they are awesome!!!

jm2c

Sorry, I'm gonna stick to it. I've been around Photoshop WAY too long not to recognize when someone got out of hand with the saturation slider. It also seems to be amplified by the white balance. Either way, don't expect any fish to look like that in your home aquarium.

Back