Anyone from Mississippi?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fishguy95

Hello, I was wondering if I am the only person from Mississippi on this forum. I would like to find people near me so as to set up a saltwater aquarium club for Ms so that we could be able to do trades, look at and talk about other peoples tanks, share ideas and just have general conversations about reef tanks. I was just hoping that I am not the only person who has a reef tank in mississippi who wants to share information with others. Thanks.

It would be nice to hear from others in your area. When you find more reefkeepers, turn them on to this site. When you do find them, direct them to this contest thread http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/f240/rf-membership-drive-contest-61515/ and have them list you as the one that referred them. You still have time to win! We'd love to have them here too. We appreciate your participation. Would love to see some pics of your tanks.

Hi

Thanks for the invite fishguy. Hello to everyone here, glad to be on board. I'm located in Purvis MS. Love to be part of a reef club. loving this hobby now for 10 years. would be nice to share experiences with others.

We would love for you to share your experience. Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum and we look forward to seeing pics of your set up.

Hey, glad that you accepted. I am very happy to see that I am no longer the only person from MS. I hope that you enjoy the forum, I know that it has helped me a lot, I hope it does the same for you.:)

Back