anyone going to nw-cfm?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We are heading down on Friday evening and coming back on Saturday afternoon. Should be fun. I wanted to go last year, but couldn't make it. My birthday is the next day, so the wife is taking me on a coral shopping spree for my birthday. Can't wait. I have a long shopping list. :)

The lower right hand corner box link to reeffarmers home page on the NW coralfarmers market event website has a JSDownloader agent virus attached.
Two different virus protection software confirmed it. I alerted both organizations. Make sure your VP is up to date.

the wife is taking me on a coral shopping spree for my birthday. Can't wait. I have a long shopping list.

what a great wife you have there, Jamie. She's a keeper. ;) And Happy Birthday!

I am on the fence about going...would like to, but have spent way to much money on this hobby the past few months! :shock:

what a great wife you have there, Jamie. She's a keeper. ;) And Happy Birthday!

I am on the fence about going...would like to, but have spent way to much money on this hobby the past few months! :shock:

come on ,,Jan who doesn't,:),,just go for a day drive pick up nice corals-s-s-s,,come home and be happy and watch them grow:D,,what you think?

a heads up for peopel who have not purchased their ticket yet.

if u go to

pnwmas.org

you can purchase tickets there for 15 bucks, instead of the raised price of 25/ticket online or 30/ticket @ the event.

what do u guys look like? haaha i only know dang and hte BRA crew on this forum.? haaha. everyone wear mariners, husky, cougar,sonics, whatever gear, that way we wil know who is from washington!

come on ,,Jan who doesn't,,,just go for a day drive pick up nice corals-s-s-s,,come home and be happy and watch them grow,,what you think?

I think I want to go! Need to check with 'the boss' about our weekend scheduled activities. :)

a heads up for peopel who have not purchased their ticket yet.

if u go to

pnwmas.org

you can purchase tickets there for 15 bucks, instead of the raised price of 25/ticket online or 30/ticket @ the event.

what do u guys look like? haaha i only know dang and hte BRA crew on this forum.? haaha. everyone wear mariners, husky, cougar,sonics, whatever gear, that way we wil know who is from washington!

Discount...what discount:D We have space in the trunk for you Chris:D

http://www.pnwmas.org/cfm2008.html
^^tickets there are 15 dollars... if u buy it from the nwcfm website they are 25. the offer only lasts till tonight midnight

and... i don treally want to ride in the trunk =P 4(3?) barrier reefers vs. 1 blue sierra-er! not a fight i want to get into! haaha jk=). i look forward to seeing you guys down there for sure, just dont buy all the corals i want!

Hope to see some of you down there! Carpools make the trip better and cheaper. If you have a Ride Share thread here, use it!

I hear lots of awesome corals are to be offered this year. Don't miss it!

Be sure to stop by our booth!

John Manrow
Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society
http://www.pnwmas.org/

:D

seeing you guys down there for sure, just dont buy all the corals i want![/QUOTE]

Chris,,do not let the $25.00 becker tort frags slip through you hand again like last years ,,i was there withness that:D

Last edited:
Is anybody going down to this event that would like to have a rider to share gas expenses?

Back