Anyone have a tank for sale?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The Shark

Killer Blenny
I also posted this in the classified section...but wanted to check here as well:

I am going to be downsizing my 100 gallon tank due to a move. I am looking for a 40-75 gallon tank to replace it, preferably with some SPS equipment (calcium reactor, halides etc.) Anyone have a setup in decent condition they would like to get rid of? I would also be interested in trading my 100 gallon, or parts of it, for new stuff.

My timeline is February to March for the move, so I have some time!

Thanks for looking,

Dan:)

So, I was looking for a stand for my 24x18x17 nano tank today and aIcame across a perfect one at my local petsmart. Anyways to make a long story short they obligated me to buy the corresponding tank that goes with it. Its an AGA 30x18x24 so it would make a pretty good reef tank. I was gonna put it up on craigs list for $150 but if you are interested we could work something out.

I know someone that has a curved front 50 or more gallon tank with a nice custom hood and stand , the hood has 4 or more tube floressent setup ,it has been sitting in his gurauge for a few years now it still has saltwater in it and the pumps are still running just nothing in it , no heater and the lights are off all the time ,, i will ask if he is interested in maby doing some trading for it .

I know someone that has a curved front 50 or more gallon tank with a nice custom hood and stand , the hood has 4 or more tube floressent setup ,it has been sitting in his gurauge for a few years now it still has saltwater in it and the pumps are still running just nothing in it , no heater and the lights are off all the time ,, i will ask if he is interested in maby doing some trading for it .
You've kind of piqued my curiosity, as well.

i havent been able to get ahold of him yet (he works nights and i work early mornings) but now that its the weakend i might be able to see what he wants to do with that tank . sorry for making you wait so long .
i will let you know as soon as i can .

Call Bobby @ Nautilus (i Believe He Is Close To The Seattle Area. He Can Custom Build Any Tank.....pm Me For His Number....

I have a 72 gallon bowfront with matching stand and hood plus sump, pump, heater, cheapo skimmer, etc. Full of saltwater now, ready to drain and move. Will need a better light.

I also posted this in the classified section...but wanted to check here as well:

I am going to be downsizing my 100 gallon tank due to a move. I am looking for a 40-75 gallon tank to replace it, preferably with some SPS equipment (calcium reactor, halides etc.) Anyone have a setup in decent condition they would like to get rid of? I would also be interested in trading my 100 gallon, or parts of it, for new stuff.

My timeline is February to March for the move, so I have some time!

Thanks for looking,

Dan:)

did you figure anything out?

I've got a "Custom" 58gal(ish) acrylic (it's tall instead of long)
with stand, sump, 2 CP 50/50 55w lights, skimmer ect.....
I'm looking to bump up to a 75-100gal (long)

Russ

Tank

Sorry, forgot about this thread. Eric at Veralte Aquatics hooked me up with a 60 gallon cube, so I am good to go.

THanks,

Dan

Back