Anyone in Southern Illinois

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

guedo1997

I live in Centralia Illinois and am looking for someone close to chat with and maybe come by and check out you setup. i am new and only have a 20gal long right now.

I live in Highland, If you want to come by just let me know. I have a 29gal, 75gal, and in the process if setting up a 180. Well as soon as I can get someone to help me pick that bad boy off the floor and put the tank on the stand, maybe 1hour to finish up the plumbing and Ready for water!!!

That will be fine, visit when ever you wish, I will probly put you to work.:lol:
I got the work on the 180 done tonight. Lord willing no more set backs. Drivin
me crazy. The only bad put about doin the 180 is now I have to move my rock work over to it. Chances are I'm not going to be able to get it this way again. :doubt:
Tried to attach pics, but I never can get that figured out. It always say to big,. Well I think I got one. Just picture that repeated all through the tank,

I am in Springfield IL about an hours drive North of you, I used to lay alot of underground cable in that area so I with that area. Our shop was in Highland as you come in from RT 4

Back